Open Studios Napa Valley 2015
This year I’ll be joining forces with five other artists for Open Studios Napa Valley, which is coming right up! Artists throughout the Napa Valley will be opening their doors to art lovers during the last two weekends of September. The six of us will be showing our work and greeting visitors in Studio #31, located in the historic Rutherford Grange at 8550 Saint Helena Highway, in Rutherford, California.
The other artists showing at Studio #31 are:
- Cheryl Thompson, an oil painter whose work includes glowing California landscapes
- Catherine George, whose creations include jewelry and playful ceramic sculptures
- June Lee, whose vibrant abstract monotypes reflect spontaneity and energy
- Nancy Flores, another oil painter, whose figurative works range from dramatic to whimsical
- Julia Arrington, whose oil paintings, often landscapes, contrast bold forms with intimate detail and texture
(Editor’s Note – Unfortunately, it appears that Julia may not be joining us after all. I’m keeping her on the list in case she finds a way to make it happen after all.)
Open Studio hours are 10 am to 5 pm, Saturday and Sunday September 19, 20, 26 & 27, 2015. Click here for a map to Studio #31. For information about the event, all the participating artists, maps and more, go to www.artnv.org.